4 Lakes 12 Pass Of Ladakh Tour
Tour Code : 4 lakes
Package Duration : 12 Nights / 13 Days
Pacakge Validity : N.A.
Destination Covered : Manali - Jispa - Sarchu - Tso-Kar - Tso-Moriri - Leh, via Mahe Bridge - Leh Monasteries - Pangong Lake - Hunder - Nubra Valley
Package Cost : On Request
Our 4 Lakes and 12 Passes of Ladakh Tour is founded on our 10 years of experience with motorcycle expeditions in Ladakh. You can expect new tracks, passes and highlights never before offered on an organized motorcycle tour. This is the first tour to take on 12 extremely high Himalayan passes - we’ll be hitting altitudes of over 5,000 meters five times and tackling the three highest passes in the world! The route covers all of the highlights of the ancient Buddhist Kingdom of Ladakh, as well as the three most beautiful Himalayan lakes in the border region to Tibet - all at altitudes of more than 4,500 meters. We’ll spend 13 days on the road in Ladakh.
5.615 m Kardungh La - Pass - the highest pass on earth!
5.390 m Tanglang La - Pass - the second-highest
5.360 m Chang La - Pass - the third-highest
5.300 m Wari La - Pass
5.050 m Namshang La - Pass
5,019 m Lachungla - Pass
5,000 m Polokangla - Pass
4,900 m Namshingla - Pass
4,908 m Kanglajal la - Pass
4,890 m Baralacha la - Pass
4,740 m Nakila - Pass
3,978 m Rohtang la - Pass
Pangong Tso Lake (4,350 m)
Tsomorragi Lake (4,595 m)
Tso Kar Lake (4,620 m)
Thatsangkaru Lake (4,500 m)
Day 1: Manali to Jispa
We start our journey from Manali to Leh stopping at Jispa for a night. Today we cross Rohtang Pass (3978 m), Keylong (3350 m). Upon arrival in Jispa, we check in at our tented camp site, next to a river, for overnight stay.
Day 2: Jispa to Sarchu
Post breakfast we check out and drive to Sarchu. Today we cross Baralacha Pass (4890 m), Bhartpur camp city and enter the Sarchu plane plateau (4253 m), bordering of the states of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Overnight at the camps over there.
Day 3: Sarchu to Tso-Kar
Post breakfast we check out and drive to Tso-Kar Lake. Through 21 Gata Loops, then Nakeela and Lachangla Passes (16,617 ft), we reach at tent city Pang and then through Skyangchu Thang (The biggest and highest Plateau on Earth on, a Stretch of 42 Kms) and a 6-7 km off road drive, we reach Tso-Kar Lake and overnight camp over there.
Day 4: Tso-Kar to Tso-Moriri
Post breakfast, we drive to Tsomoriri. The Lake is located at 14,000 ft. near a small village of Korzok. On the way we cross Polokangla and Namchick La passes before we reach Korzok Village. Upon arrival we check in at our camp.
Day 5: Tso-Moriri to Leh, via Mahe Bridge
Post Breakfast we drive to Leh, on the way we visit Chumathang Hot Springs and Thatsangkaru Lake. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for overnight.
Day 6: Rest Day
Complete day for rest and checkup of bikes. An evening visit to Leh Market & Shanti Stupa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Excursion to Leh Monasteries
Post breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey: the ancient capital of Ladakh, Thicksey: an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Hemis Gompa: the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, and Stok Palace & Sindhu Ghat. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Leh to Pangong Lake
Today, we’re going for serious altitude! It’s time to cross the truly breathtaking 5,360 mt high Chang-La Pass and follow a rough mountain road to the luminous blue-green magic of Pangong Lake. We’ll spend the night in a basic resort with a sweeping view across the lake to the Tibetan shore.
Day 9: Pangong to Hunder
Time for some double-pass action! After crossing the Chang-La Pass, we’ll descend into Shakti Valley. From there we have a steep climb for the recently opened road leading up to Wari-La Pass at 5,300 mt will demand our undivided attention. Cresting the pass, it’s a wild ride down into the vast, arid expanse of Nubra Valley, where we’ll visit the ancient, remote Diskit Monastery. Today’s destination is Hunder, an oasis where we will have dinner and spend the night in the Guest House /camps with its cozy garden.
Day 10: Nubra Valley or Ride back to Leh.
We have a half-day ride through the broad valley to the hot springs of Panamik, followed by afternoon riding on camels through the sand dunes of Hunder. Dinner is once again in the peaceful garden of the guest house.
View More ▼
- Security deposit for the rented bike (40% cost of bike ) & Extra days bike rent.
Extra luggage care vehicle cost will Share by group ,its as per requirement .
Any Kind of personal expenses or optional tours, extra meals, starters (Alcoholic, Mineral, soft drinks, Aerated) etc.
Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls,Extra guide fee, Camera & Video fee
Specific Departure Dates :
Julu and Aug 2015
Departure Cities with rates :
Chandigarh = 6% extra of cost
Manali + at given cost
Terms & Conditions :
- Please Read These Booking Conditions Carefully As They Are An Important Part Of The Contract For Your Tour.
- Tours Advertised On Our Website Are Operated By Planet Way Round,Chauhan Tawar, Triwani Chonk,Shahzadpur,Ambala,Haryana,India,134202 And Are Sold Subject To The Following Conditions:
- To Book A Place, Complete The Application With Rs 5000/- Deposit. You Will Receive A Confirmation And More Information About The Tour. Balance Is Due No Later Than 60 Days Before Departure.
- Covered Costs
- Cost Includes All Accommodation (Based On Two Sharing), Most Meals, Guides, Porters, Internal Air Flights (If Applicable), Bike Hire And Fuel Costs.
- Not Included In Costs
- International Flights, Passports, Visas, Insurance, Medical Costs, Immunizations, Cost Of Evacuation, Alcohol, Laundry, Excess Baggage Charges, Expenses Arising From Delays Or Extension Of A Tour Due To Weather, Political Issues, Illness Or Other Causes Beyond Our Reasonable Control, And Tips To Guides And Staff.
- Special Requests
- We Will Try To Cater For Any Special Requests, Such As Single Room Or Special Dietary Needs Made At The Time Of Booking. We Will Let You Know About Any Charge For The Request. We Can Only Guarantee Requests Which Are Confirmed In Writing Or Those Which Have Incurred A Charge.
- Changes In Cost Of Tours
- Planet Way Round Reserves The Right To Increase The Prices Of Tours At Any Time Without Notice.
- Medical And Health
- Please Let Us Know Well Before Departure Of Any Health Problems. The Tour Leader Has The Right To Disqualify Any Member At Any Time If They Feel The Tour Member Is Unable To Safely Complete The Trip Or Is Putting The Group At Risk. Refunds Are Not Given Under These Circumstances.
- If We Change Or Cancel Your Booking
- Although We Will Make Every Effort To Ensure That The Details Of Tours Are Accurate. We May Occasionally Have To Use Alternative Accommodation. If This Happens, Accommodation Provided Will Be At An Equal, Or Higher, Standard To That Originally Advertised. Also, Due To The Very Nature Of Traveling In This Part Of The World, Sometimes Parts Of Tours May Have To Be Altered Or Cancelled At Short Notice. Should This Happen, We Will Provide Alternative Routes Whenever Possible.Insurance
- Tour members must have their own travel insurance. This is an essential for travel in the Himalayas and must include emergency evacuation covererage. We assume no liability over medical care due to remoteness and facilities but will make sure you get the best available, as there are trained medics on the tours.
A deposit of Rs…….. is required prior to tour departure. This is refunded after the tour. We are not liable to replace a damaged motorbike although we will do our utmost to repair damaged bikes or supply a replacement.
If you cancel or change your booking
If a reservation is cancelled by tour member, your deposit is returned minus cancellation fee as follows.
More than 90 days – Rs…1500/-.
61 – 90 days – Rs…1800/-…
31 – 60 days – 50% of total cost
11 – 30 days – 80% of total cost
Less than 10 days – 100% of total cost
Airline ticket refunds are the responsibility of tour members so make sure your insurance covers cancellation.
Planet Way Round reserve the right to cancel the tour for any reason, including insufficient numbers. If this happens refunds will be made in full which constitutes full settlement. In the event a tour is cancelled or ended early due to reasons outwith our control such as, but not limited to, riots, strikes, government restrictions, floods, ear